More than just a baby bed box, it is a cutting-edge technology thoughtfully designed by American leading child-injury prevention specialists, pediatricians, and packaging experts. After having gone through three years of development, collaboration and rigorous testing, a safe sleeping space for your baby is finally born.
Your baby's safety is our priority, without compromising style and flexibility
- Lightweight and portability allows you to move your baby from room to room without waking her
- Suitable for Singapore homes with limited space
- Slanted sides of the box promotes increased airflow
- Handle inserts covers the holes and protects your fingers, as well as your little one's
- Safe sleep is now an easy and convenient choice
Made only from the best
- All components are made in the USA
- Green product which means it can be recycled and re-purposed when your baby outgrows it
- 0-6 months: Safe sleeping space for your little one
- 6 months onwards: Play area, cozy corner for your little one
- After she outgrows it: Storage box for precious keepsakes and memories
- Box material is non-toxic and safe
- Ink used to print on box is non-toxic and safe
- Mattress meets the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s bassinet standards
- Waterproof mattress repels liquid and prevents mold and bacteria growth
- Bed sheet is made of 100% cotton
- BPA and phthalate-free handles protect little (and big) fingers
Rigorously tested to make sure it performs beyond its expectations
- High carrying capacity: The bassinet can hold an average of 99.6 pounds without compromising its integrity
- Withstanding diaper leaks and spills: 40 ml of water was poured into the bottom of the box and it was allowed to sit there for 5 minutes, followed by wiping it dry. A series of such experiments were conducted to simulate the average bladder capacity of a 6-month-old and average time her parent takes to get a towel to clean up the box and then putting her back in the box again.
- Humid conditions: To simulate the use of Adora Box in different conditions (indoors, outdoors, different climates), our boxes were tested in high humidity conditions (80% humidity, 35°C) as well as in the average humidity of an air-conditioned house (50% humidity) and it performed well. Singapore's humidity is 60% and up.